Continuing on the post on 24 November 2007, Kingone's autograph session.
Me and 唐太 meet first then go meet 罗太. And for the first time, I was earlier than 唐太. Lol. :P Then as usual, 罗太 was earlier than us. LOL. Then me and 唐太 was walking in our normal speed. Then we came up with the idea that later when we meet 罗太, we must act as if that we're panting. Lol. Actually, it's me who came up with the idea derhs. Lol. But when we meet later, we didnt act, because we're laughing all the way, down the escalator. :DD
Eh, then we went to the square 1. And, there were not much people queuing up. Hahaha. :DD So i suppose we were early barhs. Lol. But i saw that the reporter of EPOP Magazine. Lol. then he also saw me, but we didnt say hello or what. Hahaha. Cos that time went to fetch xiaozhu from the airport when he came to sign the concert ticket, autograph session. Then we met him. He's a fan of xiaozhu indeed! 2 times we met, he was wearing STAGE tee. COOL! Lol. I wanted the tee so much! Arghh. Then we shopped around. We went kinokuniya. Lol. The both of them were like reading oral like that. They were reading aloud the words. :PP
And, both of them wanted to watch Hero. But i dont want, cos i no money. LOL. Then wherever we go, there'll be some signboards or pictures of 木村拓哉. Then they said it's fated, that we must watch that movie. Lame uhs? But we didnt watch though, because i insisted not. Hahah. :DD Then we went back to the square 1. Woah, there's MORE people queuing and surrounding that area. We managed to squeeze into the side of the stage, where kingone will come out, from the carpark staircase door. The DJ was 小猪. I mean not SHOW, it's the DJ of FM1003. :DD
Kingone finally came out! Then he sang songs. After that, there's a game. The DJ found 5 or 6 fans, to go up to the stage to play a game. The game was that those fans must go up to kingone, one by one, to 搭讪 with him. Hahaha. Kingone was so humorous! :DD I took many pictures, and i realised that I'm really a good photographer! Lol. Either it's my camera's good, or my skills' were really good, almost perfect. So I supposed that it's my skills were good. Hahaha. Then when he started to sit down to sign, we left. We went to BHG. Because 唐太 wants to 回忆. Hahaha. So we went to the level 3, that so-call 'arcade'. Then took pictures. Hahaha. I'm a good photographer! :DD Then we went around to take pictures. I mean we went to the kids' fitting rooms to take pictures. Hahah. We're mad! xDD Then after that went to find my brother and cousins. Lol. It's really weird seeing them satnding and walking down there. I also dont know why. Then when I went up to talk to them or what, there're eyes staring at us. I mean the supervisors barhs. Those aunties standing down there, looking at us. :P But we really had lots of fun though. Then after that I left first. Cos I meeting my brother and cousins, then we went KFC to have our dinner. And then headed back home. ((: