Monday, August 20, 2007

WHOO HOO~! Opps, I'm not calling Jolin's dog, lols. Anyways, today's the last final common test day lerhs! WHEE!~ Shiok! Hahahs, and it's history lehs. Hahahs. Ehs, I just came back from J8, went for 'celebrations'. Lols. :P Then later going causeway point there to shop. To buy some STUFFS! Hehees. :D

Ehs, Yesterday went to wu yi's house for the meeting, and it was raining heavily over there at woodlands, but luckily i was in the car, and the 4 of them were in the mrt. LOLS. XP I'vee the privilege to sat in the car, hahahs. Ehs, then whiel they were talking, I was just sitting down there at the corner studying for my history, and the norman and ivan they all were so noisy! I was distracted and annoyed by their laughters too! Lols, especially JOEL! That small, young chap! Opps, or rather, I should say, that BOY! Hahahs, he's KAWAII! :D And after most of the people went off, we started to take pictures with him, and it was mx who started first! LOLS, and we all followed suit. ((: Below are some CUTE pictures of him and us. LOLS. ((: HE REALLY LOVE POSING! :D

MAGAZINES!




Backview of me and JOEL, taken by boony. :D
CHEESE!
Such a lovely, cute SMIEL! ((:
GEE!:D
CUTE POSE!
Lols, JOEL looks liek his kid! XP

HAhahs.
Same pose AGAIN!
Open mouthed-pose!
Power Ranger?

KAWAII!

Zoomed-in.
Wanna fight?
CUTE SMILEY!