Friday, July 20, 2007

Today we celebrated Racial Harmony Day. There were people wearing different races's ethnic clothings. But before I write about the 'concert', I had got stuffs to clarify.. :P
I REALLY REALLY DID NOTHING OKAYS?!?
Bleah. :P I did not do something wrong, it really wasn't my fault! xP This morning before the flag raising, i just sat down on the floor and I saw a group of guys, walking to the direction of the space in front of me. Then I told yijen that they were coming, and my bag was already lying nicely on the ground in front of me. And the first guy who walked pass the space first, tripped onto my bag and fell. But at that time, I wasnt looking in front, I think i was looking down or turning to the side to talk barhs. So i didnt see how he fell, but i knew that someone had fell, cos i heard someone's foot stamped, but i had no idea who it is. Then after they left, I ask yijen then he told me it was R. Lols. xP Paiseh lehs. She said he really fell down. Then after that, amelia and evon asked me what did i do, and i said i did nothing, my bag was just lying over there nicely. xD Then, they were like kind of dont believe me like that, hahahs, i knew. Cos after he fell, I was laughing, yeaps, I think so barhs. xD But luckily steph stood on my side, she told them that i really did nothing. It they were to blame, they had to blame on his stupid leg. LOLS. Who ask his leg to trip over my bag. Hahahs. :X

Alrights, enough of that stupid nonsense. Lols. :P Ehs, the 'concert' was so-so only. It was neither exactly that nice nor boring. Hahahs. xP At the last part of the 'concert', all the teachers who were dressed up in the ethnic clothings, were called up to the stage. But before that, they had to catwalk from the back to the stage. Lols. xP

Ehs, monday went to watch Harry Potter movie liaos. IT'S FANTASTIC! Hahahs. ((: Went to watch with my bro and yijen. Actually it should be chutian instead of my bro derhs. But cos chutian got the chinese o level listening comprehension, so bobian lorhs. xP And cos she paid for the ticket money lerhs, so i ask my bro along, cos he also want to watch too. ((:

Ehs, next week will be ENGLISH WEEK. And our class is in charge of SONG DEDICATIONS! Whee! Hahahs, we collect money from the people and send songs to them. :D But we had to bring our own songs to play. ((: